Archived CMarkup 11.1 Release Notes
Release 11.1 Date: June 7, 2009, download
After "file mode" was introduced in release 11.0 (developer version) it became clear we needed a convenient way to dynamically handle subdocuments in memory and handle subdocuments or pieces of XML in memory. This release fills out those essential features with new support for file mode in
GetSubDoc. To learn more about file mode in CMarkup see the C++ XML writer and C++ XML reader.
Another great developer version feature is the new attribute support in
FindSetData extending those powerful functions to set and get attributes in one step. See Dynamic Structure Documents.
Here's the list of 11.1 enhancements:
- To deflate a CMarkup object's memory usage,
SetDoc(NULL)is now different from
NULLfrees up most of the index memory and ensures minimum allocation in the string object. See SetDoc
- fix: 11.0 Bug: file read and write modes *thanks Dave
- HUGE file support >2GB is now automatic in Visual C++ before Visual C++ 2005. To test whether you have huge file support make sure
sizeof(MCD_INTFILEOFFSET) == 8
- GetSubDoc is now supported in read file mode and AddSubDoc is now supported in write file mode; these support important in-memory subdocument manipulation
- FindGetData and FindSetData now support getting and setting attributes and creating any elements necessary (specified by simple absolute path) to set an attribute
- fix: Linux __w64 Markup.cpp line 752 pointer arithmetic warning fixed *thanks Mohan